The CRM & Email Marketing Manager will drive our CRM, email, and in app activity across acquisition, retention, and engagement marketing. Work directly with the CMO on tactical plans and strategy. Create best in class email templates and journeys, reporting on performance and use your passion for data to drive insight and the test & learn plan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create engaging, purposeful, and inspirational email templates- always thinking of the audience and best practice.
- Monitoring and reporting on all activity to the wider business and partners, including both tactical and customer journey/triggered campaigns.
- Segmenting the database into targeted audience pots.
- Creating workflows in the CRM to successfully deliver all email campaigns (both tactical and triggered comms)- always with a customer first approach to each touchpoint.
- Responsible for the Email Test & Learn Strategy and proactively suggest ways in which we can optimize email performance across both triggered and tactical emails.
- Take ownership of all flows, campaigns, push notifications with a data-driven A / B testing framework as core with continuous improvement.
- Own the email marketing strategy for onboarding, activating, and retaining customers.
- Work collaboratively across teams to execute on an impact-assessed schedule of email activities, including building and testing emails, editing for consistency and adherence to best practices, segmentation, scheduling, and reporting.
- Actively monitor and optimize campaigns, applying deep expertise in email deliverability and performance
- You will take a user-first approach, with the ability to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5 years of experience in marketing, including email marketing best practices (segmentation, automation, personalization, compliance, and deliverability).
- Experience using Braze CRM or similar CEP platform to execute lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Experience of creating and executing lead nurture and activation campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret meaning from campaign metrics.
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar website analytics, having applied customer insights to inform data-led decisions.
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate within the team and with key stakeholders.
- Data-driven, impact oriented, and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in customer segmentation, list management and deliverability.
Work is performed in an office environment and requires the ability to sit at desk for long periods of time and operate standard office equipment.
In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Hybrid schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Great people to work with
Salary Range: $ 80,000 – 100,000
Culver City (Remote to Hybrid)
Join us in revolutionizing the healthcare industry through user acquisition strategies. Apply today and be part of our mission to bring transparency and affordability to healthcare pricing. Email your resume to CAREERS@HINEO.COM