The VP of Sales will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and adoption of our groundbreaking platform. They will lead continued growth by selling the platform into Payor, TPA, Brokers and large commercial health plans. The ideal candidate has proven experience selling digital products within the healthcare industry and possesses a deep understanding of how to navigate the managed care space.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Oversee day-to-day sales operations.
- Conduct research and prepare sales forecasts to inform decision making.
- Set sales strategies and goals based on key metrics and data analysis.
- Own the sales process: from initial prospecting to deal closing and hand off to the customer success team.
- Build strategic relationships across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise within managed care organizations.
- Deliver upon core sales metrics by achieving revenue and margin goals while staying within the allocated budget.
- Ensure sales teams have access to in-depth training and innovative tools.
- Present sales reports to executive leadership.
- Participate in maintaining customer relationships and advising direct reports on best practices.
- Manage recruiting, hiring, and onboarding for new sales employees.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 10 years in a sales leadership role
- 4-year college degree; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated healthcare market experience in sales and operations
- Ability to conduct research, analyze data and make data-informed decisions.
- Demonstrated success selling a new-to-market DIGITAL product.
- Experience with management or healthcare consulting is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
- Experience managing, training, and scaling sales teams.
- Understanding of talent acquisition best practices.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and sales goals.
- Experience cultivating profitable customer relationships.
Work is performed in an office environment and requires the ability to sit at desk for long periods of time and operate standard office equipment.
In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Hybrid schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Great people to work with
Salary Range: $ 150,000 – 200,000
Culver City, CA (Remote)
Join us in revolutionizing the healthcare industry through user acquisition strategies. Apply today and be part of our mission to bring transparency and affordability to healthcare pricing. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org